- Product Includes
All our systems come with a 120 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your system in 120 Days send it back for a full refund. Click here to learn more.
RO water is produced by forcing water through a semipermeable membrane that removes dissolved solids, minerals, and other contaminants. This process can remove up to 99% of impurities from water, making it one of the most effective ways to purify water. RO water is typically clear, colorless, and tasteless. It has a low mineral content unless the reverse osmosis system has an alkaline filter.
Bottled water is water that has been packaged in plastic bottles and sold for drinking. Bottled water can be either tap water that has been filtered and bottled, or it can be spring water that has been collected from a natural source. Bottled water is typically clear, colorless, and tasteless. It may have a slightly higher mineral content than RO water.
Ultimately, the best type of water for you depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for the purest water and concerned about the environmental impact of bottled water, then RO water may be a good choice for you. If you
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing between RO water and bottled water:
- Cost: RO water systems can be expensive to purchase and install, but the cost of the water itself is relatively low. Bottled water is more expensive upfront. Over the course of 6 months of owning a reverse osmosis system it will
- Convenience: RO water systems occasion filter changes approximately every 6 months. Whereas bottled water requires frequent trips to the store to replenish.
- Taste: Some people prefer the taste of RO water, while others prefer the taste of bottled water. It is important to try both types of water to see which one you prefer. The addition of an alkaline filter will drastically change the taste of reverse osmosis water.
Environmental impact: RO water systems use less water and produce less waste than bottled water. Bottled water production also has a negative environmental impact, due to the use of plastic bottles.
Overall, NU Aqua systems offer a number of advantages over other reverse osmosis systems. If you are looking for a system that is effective, efficient, and backed by a good warranty, then Nu Aqua is a good option to consider.
Here are some additional details about the features that make Nu Aqua different from other reverse osmosis systems:
- HydraCoil technology: HydraCoil technology is a proprietary process that uses a special manufacturing process to create filters with a higher absorption rate. This means that Nu Aqua filters can remove more contaminants from water than filters that are not made with HydraCoil technology.
- Longer warranty: Nu Aqua systems come with a longer warranty than many other systems. This shows that Nu Aqua is confident in the quality of its products. The standard warranty for Nu Aqua systems is 3 years. This is significantly longer than the warranty that is offered by many other reverse osmosis systems.
- Customer service: Nu Aqua has a reputation for excellent customer service. If you have any problems with your Nu Aqua system, you can be confident that the company will be there to help you. Nu Aqua offers a 24/7 customer support line and a live chat feature on its website. The company also has a team of experienced technicians who can help you troubleshoot any problems with your system.
NU Aqua reverse osmosis systems are designed to be easy to install by the average homeowner. The system comes with a detailed installation manual that can be followed along with our installation video. If you are comfortable with basic plumbing and DIY projects, then you should be able to install a reverse osmosis system yourself.
However, if you are not comfortable with DIY projects or if you are not sure how to install the system, then you may want to hire a professional plumber to install it for you. A professional plumber will be able to install the system quickly and correctly.
Here are some factors to consider when deciding whether to install a Nu Aqua system yourself or to hire a professional:
- Your level of DIY skills: If you are comfortable with basic hand tools and DIY projects, then you should be able to install a system yourself. However, if you are not comfortable, then you may want to hire a professional plumber.
- The cost of installation: The cost of installing a reverse osmosis system yourself will vary depending on the cost of the system, the cost of the tools and parts, and the cost of your time. The cost of hiring a professional plumber to install the system will also vary depending on the plumber's rates.
- Your peace of mind: If you are not comfortable installing the system yourself, then you may want to hire a professional plumber to do it for you. This will give you peace of mind knowing that the system is installed correctly and that it will work properly.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to install a NU Aqua reverse osmosis system yourself or to hire a professional is up to you. If you are comfortable with DIY projects and you are willing to take the time to install the system yourself, then you can save money by doing it yourself. However, if you are not comfortable with DIY projects or if you want to be sure that the system is installed correctly, then you may want to hire a professional plumber.
In the United States, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) sets standards for the quality of tap water. These standards are designed to protect public health and ensure that tap water is safe to drink. The EPA also requires water utilities to test their water regularly and to report the results of these tests to the public.
Most tap water in the United States meets or exceeds EPA standards. However, cities may have old water infrastructure that is more likely to become contaminated, or they may have a history of waterborne disease outbreaks.
If you are concerned about the safety of your tap water, installing a reverse osmosis system will ensure you have access to the purest water at all times.
Here are some additional tips for determining whether your tap water is safe to drink:
- Look for the presence of any visible contaminants, such as sediment, rust, or cloudiness.
- Smell the water for any unusual odors.
- Taste the water for any unusual flavors.
- If you have any concerns about the safety of your tap water, do not drink it.
Whether or not you need minerals in your drinking water depends on your individual needs and preferences. Some people believe that minerals are essential for good health and that drinking water with a low mineral content can be harmful. Others believe that minerals are not necessary in drinking water and that water with a high mineral content can actually be harmful.
There is no scientific consensus on whether or not minerals are essential in drinking water and it ultimately comes down to personal preference. Some find that they prefer the taste of water without minerals while others prefer it with minerals.
Whether or not you need a UV filter depends on the quality of your tap water and your individual needs and preferences.
A UV filter is a type of water filter that uses ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and viruses. UV filters are not effective at removing chemicals or dissolved solids from water.
If your tap water is safe to drink according to the EPA's standards, then you do not need a UV filter. However, if you are concerned about the presence of bacteria or viruses in your tap water, then you may want to consider using a UV filter.
UV filters are also a good option if you have a well or your city often has boil alerts for your water.
You may need a booster pump for your reverse osmosis system if your home's water pressure is below 45 psi. Reverse osmosis systems require a minimum water pressure of 45 psi to operate properly. If your water pressure is below 45 psi, a system with a booster pump is your best option.
Here are some signs that you may need a booster pump for your reverse osmosis system:
- Slow water flow: If the water flow from your reverse osmosis system is slow, it may be a sign that the water pressure is too low.
- Low water production: If your reverse osmosis system is not producing as much water as it should, it may be a sign that the water pressure is too low.
- Fluctuating water pressure: If the water pressure from your reverse osmosis system fluctuates, it may be a sign that the water pressure is too low
- Stage 1 Sediment / Carbon Block - 3 to 6 month lifespan
- Stage 2 Granular Carbon Filter - 6 to 12 month lifespan
- Stage 3 RO Membrane - 24 to 36 month lifespan
- Stage 4 Alkaline Filter - 8 to 12 month lifespan
- Stage 5 UV Sterilizer - 6 to 7 year lifespan
No, a reverse osmosis system is not permanent. It can be uninstalled just as easily as it was installed. If you had to drill a hole for your faucet, a soap dispenser can be installed to replace the faucet.
600GPD Tankless System
(Polypropylene) Sediment Filter and Carbon Block Removes:
(Granular Activated Coconut Carbon) Removes:
- s Herbicides
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Bad Taste
600GPD Membrane Removes:
- Organic Matter
- Heavy Metals
(Ultraviolet LED) Kills:
No plumber needed, easy installation!
Enjoy clean drinking water at home without being a plumbing pro! The Nu Aqua Platinum Series RO system includes straightforward instructions to help you easily install and operate your new water filter - no stress required. With user-friendly features like color-coded tubing and quick connector fittings, you'll have the system up and running in under an hour. You'll never feel lost when working on your system, thanks to its foolproof construction. Plus, maintenance is a breeze!
Invest in your health easily
The NU Aqua 600GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis system is a powerful and efficient water purifier that produces great-tasting water without wasting too much water. It has a 2:1 pure-to-waste water ratio, which means that for every 2 gallons of pure water, it produces, it only wastes 1 gallon of water. This makes it one of the most efficient RO systems on the market.
Our RO system removes 99% of contaminants for clean drinking water. Its manufacturing process with ultra-fine carbon mist and high-pressure injection ensures high absorption, long filter lifespan, and efficient removal of contaminants like lead, fluoride, sodium, viruses, bacteria, and more. Enjoy pure and clean water.
The NU Aqua Platinum Series has gone through rigorous testing for leaks, pressure, long cycles, and water quality - this allowed NU Aqua to provide an industry-leading warranty of 1 year.
Find Your Perfect Fit
Still not convinced? Fit your brand new Reverse Osmosis system to your needs! Nu Aqua offers options that will fit any house or apartment.
- HydraCoil™ technology
- UV Sterilization
- Remineralization process
- 7 Stage Reverse Osmosis
- NSF approved RO tank
- Alkaline filters available
- Tool-free twist-lock filters
- 2:1 Pure to Waste Ratio
- Connects to refrigerators
- Up to 1 Gallon capacity
- Instant hot water heating
- One-touch automatic dispensing
- 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis
- Multi-layer filters (ACF)
The nuaqua filter system looks good. Good design and great quality. But the problem for me is that the ph of my water doesn't change
This is fast refill water filter.It tastes a little bit different because we have extra filter for minerals putting back in water.I think we love it .The only thing I didn’t think when I was buying it that it Needs electric outlet so my installer needed to build in outlet in our cabinet.Works great!
Great water, works as reviews state. Haven’t Hooked up the alkaline filter yet, but water tastes good without it IMO. This went into our 5th wheel RV and was easy to install. Came with 98% of what I needed, just had to go to local box store and pick up a special fitting I needed. Nice that you can shut it off with a button when not in use for RV application. Compact design is nice. Filter change is easy. Flow rate is good thanks to integral boost pump. Would recommend this system.
For years we have used an on-top-of-the-counter RO unit - attached to the faucet and filling several bottles to use for the week... I could not cook or use the sink for the morning it would take to fill each bottle. Then, all week I would have a huge bottle sitting out to use. I am so, so happy to use this tankless, under the counter unit!! I watched Nu Aqua video instructions (very well done and easy to follow!) and we had it together within an hour. The separate faucet is beside the smaller sink side and leaves the other side open to use all the time. We drank the water after a few minutes of flushing and was the same great RO water we are used to! I could not be happier and give this company ten stars!