Purchase with confidence! All Nu Aqua Reverse Osmosis Systems come with a 120 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your system in 120 Days send it back for a full refund. Click here to learn more.
NU Aqua Platinum Series 5 Stage 100GPD RO System No Drill Faucet Installation
Depending on your kitchen you may not have the space for an additional faucet or you may not want to have to drill into your counter top. This is why we've paired our most popular reverse osmosis systems with our 3 in 1 combination faucet that allows you to run your purified water directly from your main faucet. All you have to do is swap out your existing faucet during your installation in stead of drilling and installing a separate faucet.
If your water is from a well or provided from a municipal supply, untreated water is far from pure and will always benefit from being filtered. Disposable water bottles been the go to for drinking water but their environmental impact is becoming increasing worse.
Whether your looking for a way to help conserve the environment, or simply want the best water quality for your home right from the kitchen sink, you don't have to choose. Here at NU Aqua we provide the answer to all these problems with our reverse osmosis systems.
With the latest advances in home water purification the NU Aqua Platinum Series 100GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis system has the ability to supply all your drinking water needs efficiently.
Since 2007 NU Aqua has been an industry leader in innovating water filtration systems. From whole home systems, shower filters, and under the sink reverse osmosis systems NU Aqua provides products for any residential need.
Why Choose a Reverse Osmosis Home Water Filtration System?
RO Systems provide outstanding water filtration and require only a few resources to do so. The water from your home is forced through a semipermeable membrane, leaving harmful contaminants on one side, and purified water on the other. This system takes it even further with three prefilters. One prefilter is a sediment filter that removers large particles such as rust, sand, and sediment. The other two stages are carbon filters that are designed to remove heavy metals, chemicals, and other harmful contaminants. Not only do these prefilters help refine your water they also extend the life of the membrane in your system.
Why NU Aqua?
To ensure our system has the best performance possible we've put our Platinum Series through rigorous trials for leaks, pressure, and long term usage. To further improve on the reverse osmosis technology we've designed our system to save space and be the most affordable system on the market.
There are no compromises when it comes to water quality. All NU Aqua products are comprised of BPA-free components to keep your water as pure as possible. And we're so sure of our design quality that we offer a full 5-year warranty—the best in the business. Additionally, we provide lifetime tech support by phone or email. These services are available Monday-Friday, 830am-5pm.
The Full Package
Forget looking around for pieces and parts. Here at NU Aqua, we provide everything you need to get set up, in one easy-to-install package. No fancy equipment or professional plumber needed. With our included instructional DVD and step-by-step installation manual, anyone can finish this project in less than an hour. From color-coded tubing to quick-connect fittings on all components, our Platinum Series was designed with simplicity in mind. This system is user friendly, easy to install, and a breeze to maintain!
More Than Just Reverse Osmosis: 5-Stage Filtration
- First, the incoming water goes through a 1-micron polypropylene filter to eliminate sediments such as sand, silt, dirt, and rust. Removing these larger particles in the first stage will extend the life of the other filters in the system, saving you time and money on replacement filters and maintenance. The clear housing on this sediment filter also allows you to easily monitor the amount of buildup, so that you can replace the filter as necessary to maintain the performance of your system.
- Now free of large particles, the water runs through a 10-inch long HydraCoil™ Technology filter, made of activated granular carbon fiber. This removes any finer sludge or rust particles that the first stage may have missed, as well as pesticides, odor-causing compounds, and other organic pollutants.
- The water is now passed through a third filter, a coconut carbon block. This stage removes chlorine, heavy metals, chloramines, volatile organic compounds, and any lingering taste or odor. Once the water passes these three filters, it moves on to the next osmotic phase.
- Now the water is ready for its ultimate purification stage. Routed through a roll of multiple sheets of thin-film composite (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane, the water leaves behind even the smallest particles of dissolved solids, such as salt. The ultra-purified water goes right to our NSF-approved, 3.2 gallon storage tank until you're ready to use it.
- This is where the fifth stage comes in. Now that your water is clean and safe, we go the extra mile to make sure you get the freshest possible taste. When you open the chrome countertop faucet to access your purified water, it passes through an inline T33 filter made of activated coconut shell carbon. This final filter 'polishes' the water and removes any last trace of flavor or odor. Even if it sits in the NSF-approved pressure tank all day, your water will never taste stale.
More About HydraCoil™ Filtering Technology
Because of a specialty manufacturing process, HydraCoil™ technology has a superior absorption rate, producing water that is up to 50% cleaner than other systems. It's all due to the unique molecular structure of the carbon pores, which are ultra-absorbent and remove even the finest particulates from your water.
These filters are made by forcing a very fine carbon mist through high-pressure injection, to create the most resilient carbon media available. HydraCoil™ filters have up to 50 times the absorption rate of other filters and a substantially longer lifespan. This filter will remove up to 99% of contaminants such as viruses and bacteria, metals like lead, barium, and cadmium, municipal additions like chlorine and fluoride, as well as pesticides, pyrogens, cyanide, sulfates, and countless other compounds you don't want in your water.
The NU Aqua Platinum Series Deluxe processes 100 gallons per day. This is enough to supply a six-person household with an abundant supply of fresh, clean water for drinking, cooking, and making coffee or tea.
Plants want clean water, too! Your house and garden plants will thank you for the clean water they need to grow their finest fruits, flowers, and leaves. Thanks to the tremendous output of water the Platinum Series effortlessly produces, you'll never have to worry about running out.
Our Platinum Series System will NOT reduce the pressure at your main faucet or interfere with it in any way!
Complete Digital Installation Guide
Each Nu Aqua Platinum Series Reverse Osmosis system also comes with easy-to-follow instructions that show you how to easily install and run your brand new water filter.
- 100 GPD Flow Rate
- Removal of up to 99% of Contaminants
- Industry Leading 5-Year Warranty
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- 3.2 Gallon Storage Tank
- Premium 3 in 1 Kitchen Faucet
- 5 Stages of Filters
- Feed Water Adapter
- Drain Saddle Valve
- 4-Color ¼” Tubing
- Filter Housing Wrench
- TDS Meter
- Complete Digital Installation Guide
- Leak Stop Valve
- Instruction Manual
- Eliminates water odor
- Provides great tasting water
- Leak-proof design
- Easy installation in one hour or less
- 100 Gallons per day output (double the industry standard)
- 5-Year industry-leading warranty
- Long filter life
- Chrome faucet for dispensing water
- Compact design fits easily under the sink
- BPA-free construction
- No restriction to your main faucet
- Color-coded tubing
- Quick-connect fittings
- Up to 99.99% percent effective at removing over 300 common water contaminants
- Saves you up to $1,000 per year in bottled water costs
- Reduces single-use plastic environmental impact
- Removes the contaminants you can't see, taste, or smell
- Silt, sand, and rust
- Heavy metals
- Pesticide and fertilizer residues
- Sulfates, nitrates, cyanide, and other contaminants
- Microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Municipal additions like chlorine, fluoride, and aluminum
- Mercury, lead, cadmium, barium, and copper
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- And many more!
NU Aqua is proud to offer effective, affordable water purification solutions to you and your family. With our Platinum Series 100GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family will enjoy unlimited access to safe, pure, great-tasting water at an affordable price. Our customer service team will be proud to assist you with any questions before, during, and after purchase and installation. Don't wait. Get your NU Aqua Platinum Series today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.