With the compact Nu Aqua 600GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis System, you get eight stages of premium water purification and remineralization at 25% of the size and hundreds of times faster than other RO filters. Let's face it, most RO systems take up lots of space under your sink, and those that don't take up lots of space usually don't filter more than large particles. With this tankless RO system you get all the delicious, safe water you want at a fraction of the time and space you'll spend with others.
8 Stages of Water Purification
The compact reverse osmosis offers four stages of water purification to remove up to 99% of contaminants from your water:
The PP/CB Filter lasts around 6 months and offers you two stages of filtration that removes suspended particles like sediment and rust, as wells as chlorine, volatile organic contaminants (VOC's), taste and odor.
The Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter lasts around 12 months and helps absorb organic chemicals, odors, and improves taste.
The 600GPD RO membrane lasts around 36 months and helps get rid of heavy metals like copper, chromium, lead, fluoride, nitrate, and salts.
Bio Ceramic media activates water molecules to raise oxygen levels.
Tourmaline naturally increases the water ability to alkalize
The calcite boosts alkalinity and offsets acidity of the water that's caused by dissolved carbon dioxide
Maifan helps absorbs dissolved heavy metals, while replenishing beneficial minerals
ORP balls are formulated with natural minerals to revitalize and enhance water to create antioxidants
This compact, tankless system gives you a water filtration rate of 600 Gallons of water per day with a 2:1 pure to waste ratio. That means you get more clean water and less waste water than with most 5 stage RO systems out there. Not to mention they do this in about 1/2 the space other RO systems take up.
The tankless design also means you get water a lot faster than with systems. Instead of waiting for a reservoir to fill up and then drawing water from that tank, this system gives you a direct line to refreshing water. That means you're getting 400% more efficiency than other RO systems!
Easy to Use, Simple to Maintain
Each long lasting filter is simple to install and replace. Unlike other systems that require tools and climbing under your sink to swap filters, all you do with is lift the front cover, twist to lock your new filter in place, then twist the filter in the opposite direction to remove and replace it.
No more waiting until your water smells bad or tastes funny to change out your filters. The Smart Faucet changes colors to let you know when your filters are ready to be changed. Once they're changed, the auto-flushing feature allows you to efficiently flush your system without all the waiting around you'll do with other reverse osmosis filters.
- 600GPD flow rate + 2:1 pure to waste ratio = 400% more efficient than standard ro system!
- 5 Stage Alkaline remineralization filter increases alkalinity and natural adds back beneficial minerals
- Its compact design can fit in 25-50% of the space standard RO systems take up.
- The Smart Faucet has a light indicator that shows you when it's time to change your filter.
- Tool-free twist-lock filters make installation and maintenance a breeze.
- This tankless, direct flow system delivers water faster than systems that use bulky reservoirs.
- Integrated booster pump increases efficiency and allows systems to work with low water pressure.
- Nu Aqua 4 Stage 600GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis System
- Installation Manual (Click Here)
- Stage 1 Polypropylene / Carbon Block Filter
- Stage 2 Granular Activated Carbon Filter
- Stage 3 600GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 5 Stage Alkaline Filter
- Smart Faucet
- Power Supply
- Feed Water Adapter
- Drains Saddle
- ¼” Quick Connect
- Retainer Clips
- ¼” Tubing
- ⅜” Tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.